Dr Olivier Gerbault
Dr Olivier Gerbault is qualified to the Board of the Association of Physicians in reconstructive and cosmetic plastic surgery. He entered on the roll of the order of the Val de Marne.
- Primary Rhinoplasty and Secondary Rhinoplasty, aesthetic and functional rhinoplasty. Ethnic rhinoplasty
- Facial rejuvenation surgery, including endoscopic surgery that minimizes scarring and surgical downtime.
- Eyelid surgery: upper and lower blepharoplasty, canthopexy
- Breast surgery, including primary and secondary breast augmentation
- Professor of the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS)
.Dr Gerbault is former resident of the Hospitals of Paris and former Chef de Clinique - Assistant (Fellow) at Saint-Louis Hospital (Paris). He's professor of the ISAPS and teaches evry month rhinoplasty, especially ultrasonic rhinoplasty, to surgeons coming from all over the world. He's currently working on new inserts for ultrasonic septoplasty and closed ultrasonic rhinoplasty.
- The French Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (SOFCPRE)
- The French Society of Aesthetic and Plastic Surgeons (SOFCEP);
- The Rhinoplasty Society;
- The Rhinoplasty Society of Europe;
- The International Society of Aesthetic and Plastic Surgery (ISAPS)
- The American Society of Aesthetic & Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
- The American Society of Plastic Surgery (ASPS)
- The European Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery (EAFPS)
Dr Gerbault is taking part in the program of several conferences in cosmetic surgery and is in regular contact with many plastic surgeons among the best known worldwide.
He is regularly invited to give lectures at national and international conferences, especially in his fields of interest that are primary and secondary rhinoplasty, eyelid surgery and facial rejuvenation
These regular meetings allow Dr Gerbault to stay at the forefront of the evolution of concepts and techniques in cosmetic surgery.