Blepharoplasty of the 4 eyelids with eyelid bags spreading and external canthopexy, by Dr. Gerbault:
- Facial aging first affects the eye. Over time, fat bags may appear, the skin of the eyelids relaxes and becomes looser. The gaze sags and weighs down.
- A correction by upper and lower blepharoplasty combines several technical acts to be natural:
- Remove a little extra skin.
- Spread out the fat bags to fill the digging of tear troughs just below the eyebags.
- Tightening the eyelids by external canthopexy and muscle plasty.
- The result at just over 3 months shows the correction of heavy and tired eyelids without changing the look.