Primary rhinoplasty on thick skin of the Maghreb type, by Dr. Gerbault:
- A significative refinement of thick-skinned noses is one of the most difficult part of rhinoplasties.
- One can’t directly change the skin. Therefore, structural rhinoplasty process has to be used to print on the skin, especially the tip, the desired refinement.
- This is what has been performed in this case, with also a Dorsal Preservation Ultrasonic Rhinoplasty the refine the rest of the nose.
- Another benefit of structural rhinoplasty is to efficiently avoid tip deformities with smiling.
- The result is shown at 1 year post-op, and is the maximum refinement achievable on this type of skin.