Welcome to the Policlinique Esthétique Marigny Vincennes center, specializing in aesthetic medicine and aesthetic, plastic and reconstructive surgery.
This center was created by Dr. Gerbault in 2004 to provide a multidisciplinary approach of excellence in aesthetics. It uses all medical procedures and cosmetic surgery procedures validated for their safety and effectiveness. The team members were selected for their expertise in plastic, reconstructive and aesthetic surgery and in aesthetic medicine, devoting themselves exclusively to the best training in this field, excellence of care for patients.
- The Policlinique Esthétique Marigny Vincennes is located at the subway exit "Château de Vincennes" on Metro Line 1, and 500 meters from the RER A station "Vincennes".
- Twelve bus lines have their terminus at the Château de Vincennes.
- A parking is located directly opposite the Polyclinic.
- The centre is at 15 minutes by metro and RER from Gare de Lyon, 30 minutes by RER train from Gare du Nord, 45 minutes by car or by RER from Roissy Charles de Gaulle airport.
The whole team around Dr. Gerbault is here to accompany you step by step along the way in the Polyclinic. Attentive to your requests and needs, the team is at your disposal to help you make your choice with confidence.
You are welcomed by telephone and at the clinic by Myriam, Néry or Lyse. They are at your disposal to inform you about the type of intervention or care you want. Available from 9am to 7pm throughout the week, they are your privileged relationship with Dr. Gerbault. Concerned about your well-being, they can answer all your questions in each step of the way. Outside the office opening hours you can contact us here and will get a response within 24 hours.
Wellness is the constant objective that can approach this fascinating specialty which is aesthetic plastic surgery.
- To give a little happiness to patients while understanding their desires and fears is a real privilege. Building together, in a climate of mutual trust, a reasonable and appropriate therapeutic strategy. While explaining all the risks and consequences of the procedure while maintaining the harmony of the face or body.
- Achieving with our hands but with also with our hearts the technical procedures committed with the patient is a time of intense and personal satisfaction, one difficult to describe in words.
- In this universe often guided by the lure of the "new" and where marketing quests try and sell almost "too good to be true" techniques, it is necessary to favor the safest interventions, those that have proven results.
- Finally, discover with the patient over time their image, while accompanying them throughout the process. Share in the postoperative follow-up the patient’s emotions while answering all their questions.
Unlike the very simplistic image that the media reflect, cosmetic surgery has nothing to sell but everything to give.