Dr. Olivier Gerbault
Dr. Olivier Gerbault is qualified to the Board of the Association of Physicians in reconstructive and cosmetic plastic surgery. He entered on the roll of the order of the Val de Marne.
Dr. Gerbault is former resident of the Hospitals of Paris and former Chef de Clinique - Assistant (Fellow) at Saint-Louis Hospital (Paris).
He's professor of the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS) and teaches evry month rhinoplasty, especially ultrasonic rhinoplasty, to surgeons coming from all over the world. He's currently working on new inserts for ultrasonic septoplasty and closed ultrasonic rhinoplasty.
- Primary rhinoplasty and secondary rhinoplasty, aesthetic and functional. Ethnic rhinoplasty.
- Facial rejuvenation surgery, including endoscopic surgery that minimizes scarring and surgical downtime.
- Eyelid surgery: upper and lower blepharoplasty, canthopexy.
- Breast surgery, including primary and secondary breast augmentation.
- Rhinoplastie - Voie d'abord externe, Elsevier Masson, 2011 (ASIN : B0050BXVN2)
- The Role of Piezoelectric Instrumentation in Rhinoplasty Surgery, Aesthetic Surgery Journal, 2016 (SSN : 1090-820X)
- DVD : Ultrasonic Rhinoplasty Using a Full Open Approach: A Revolution in Rhinoplasty, Quality Medical Publishing, 2018
Dr. Gerbault is regularly invited to present his work relating to the technique of ultrasonic rhinoplasty in the most prestigious meetings of rhinoplasty and cosmetic surgery in France and around the world.
- Anatomy Lab, Budapest - Hungary
- QMP Master Class on Aesthetic Surgery, Miami - USA
- Advanced Aesthetic 2019, Saint Petersburg - Russia
- Meeting The Nose: Inside&Outside 2019, Seoul - South Korea
- IMCAS Americas 2019, Cartagena - Colombia
- Rhinoplasty Istanbul Workshop, Istanbul - Turkey
- ASAPS & The Rhinoplasty Society, New Orleans - USA
- Shiraz Rhinology Course, Shiraz - Iran
- Advances in Rhinoplasty, Orlando - USA
- Dallas Rhinoplasty Meeting, Dallas - USA
- Preservation Rhinoplasty, Nice - France
- 5th International ISAPS Course, Liege - Belgium
- IMCAS World Congress, Paris - France
- ISAPS Sart Tilman, Liege - Belgium
- IMCAS, 20th edition of the most important congress in aesthetic medicine in the world, Paris - France
- SOFCEP meeting, Lyon - France
- MAD-Rhinoplasty 2018, Madrid - Spain
- SOMCEP meeting, Marrakech - Morroco
- Fourth Multidisciplinary Symposium on Functional & Aesthetic Rhinoplasty, Sydney - Australia
- 2nd International Meeting of Rhinoplasty Societies (IMRHIS), Miami - USA
- 63th SOFCEP meeting, Montrouge - France
- IMCAS, 19th edition of the most important congress in aesthetic medicine in the world, Paris - France
- ISAPS, Red Sea - Israël
- Rhinoplasty Course, Barcelona - Spain
- Advances In Rhinoplasty, Chicago - USA
- Rhinopasty Istanbul Workshop, Istanbul - Turkey
- EAFPS, Lisbon - Portugal
- SFSCMFCO meeting, Marseille - France
- Plastic Surgery Academy, Saint Petersburg - Russia
- French Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (SOFCPRE)
- French Society of Aesthetic and Plastic Surgeons (SOFCEP)
- Rhinoplasty Society
- Rhinoplasty Society of Europe
- International Society of Aesthetic and Plastic Surgery (ISAPS)
- American Society of Aesthetic & Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
- American Society of Plastic Surgery (ASPS)
- European Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery (EAFPS)
Dr. Gerbault is taking part in the program of several conferences in cosmetic surgery and is in regular contact with many plastic surgeons among the best known worldwide.
He is regularly invited to give lectures at national and international conferences, especially in his fields of interest that are primary and secondary rhinoplasty, eyelid surgery and facial rejuvenation
These regular meetings allow Dr. Gerbault to stay at the forefront of the evolution of concepts and techniques in cosmetic surgery.
Dr Olivier Gerbault's rates:
Last update of this page : 06-01-2020